Treasury Manager Second Interviews
Skills Problem Solving analytical communication Time Management networking
Our client in the FMCG Sector is hiring. Being sought for is a young, robust and vibrant person to fill in the position of Treasury Manager that has arisen within their organisation The person must possess sound knowledge of the systems and control that govern both local and foreign payments.
· Ensure proper management of cash and OD facilities at all times.
· Accounts reconciliations are performed on a timely basis and reconciling items explained and cleared promptly.
· Proper execution of Forex deals in accordance with treasury policies and procedures.
· Proper controls over local currency and Forex Payment s processing.
· Maintain up to date fit for purpose treasury procedures
· Manage and maintain e-banking systems (BCS, Straight 2 Bank, Citi-direct) as per the group guidelines
Manage and maintain banking mandate as per the
group guidelines and Treasury Policy
Manage and maintain banking relationships as per the Group Treasury guidelines and Local Treasury Policy
· Insurance / Risk management and Treasury Business continuity plan
Management and control of issuance of customs
Trustee of pension trust (where applicable)
Management of JVs
· Finance degree, Economics Degree or qualified Accountant
· Treasury, Bank experience
· Fluent in English
· Good communications, influencing and networking skills
· Ability to think beyond and question defined operating procedures (be innovative)
· Sound Knowledge in: Functional Finance Leadership, risk Management, governance and business controls, MI and business decision support, taxation and commercial activities