Creative Director CLOSED
Information Communication Technology
Skills efficient and organized professional. • possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills interpersonal skills time management
Partner in the Media Industry is looking for a Creative Director to be
responsible for guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects. The
incumbent will devise concepts and strategies for a particular venture and will
monitor its progress
· Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion.
· Supervise a cross functional tea, of graphic designers, copywriters and social media experts, photographers/videographers and project managers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables.
· Collaborate with account executives to obtain knowledge of the clients ‘requirements
· Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short and long term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with designers ,copywriters and production departments
· Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner.
· Review and approve art and copy developed by the team , ensuring deliverables that effectives address marketing goals and challenges,
· Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences.
· Present or oversee presentation of final concepts and obtain approvals for deliverables
· Direct and Motivate teams of art directors, illustrators, copywriters et, to help the use their talents effectively
· Write and Design unique and well-crafted copy that meets clients ‘needs as well as our own
· Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
· Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
1. BSc/BA in Advertising or Marketing. Fine Art, Design or related field
2. 4-5 years of experience of creative direction in agency and or corporate setting with project management experience
3. Years of experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the message platform to overseeing production on time and budget
4. Prior experience with copywriting, design or production
5. Proven experience with concept development
6. Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent
7. Proven experience as an Art Director/Studio Manager/ Senior Graphic Designer
8. Excellent knowledge in working with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.