Accountant First Interviews
Fast Moving Consumer Goods
The Incubent to be based in Mutare
· Timeous preparation of management accounts, keeping to strict and set deadlines.
· Compilation of quarterly reports for presentation by management at board of director’s meetings.
· Ensuring that a monthly toolkit file covering the preceding month is produced together with final management accounts on or before the 15th day of each month.
· Maintenance of correct and reliable Accounting records to be used for decision making.
· Maintenance of a strong internal control environment within the Company and ensuring that this is periodically reviewed and aligned to any changes in the environment.
· Responsible for ensuring that basic bookkeeping procedures are adhered to that lead to an accurate nominal ledger, trial balance, accounts and other reports
· Performance of capital investment appraisals on capex projects.
· Ensuring that the company’s fixed assets are well accounted for in the books by maintaining accurate fixed asset registers and carrying out period asset verifications.
• Accounting degree or any related financial qualification.
• Full ACCA/CIMA or studying towards a relevant professional qualification
• Articles of Clerkship and knowledge of CaseWare an added advantage
• Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in an FMCG Account environment and should have a proven track record of implementing strong internal controls at least 3 years at a senior level.
• Excellent ICT skills
• Knowledge of ERP systems
Excellent computer skills, particularly
Microsoft Excel, Power Point and experience with Sage Evolution