Finance Manager-Treasury Second Interviews
· Oversees the company's cash flow planning, forecasting process and requirements.
· Manages the company's weekly and monthly treasury monitoring and reporting
· Manages the planning and sourcing of funds for the company's working capital and capital expenditure requirements.
· Facilitates and implements value preservation initiatives and maximization of returns from the company's excess liquidity.
· Ensures the implementation and maintenance of effective and efficient internal controls within the company's treasury processes and procedures.
· Collaborates in cross functional and cross business company initiatives and projects with focus on funding and cash flow analysis.
· Engages banks, suppliers, auditors and other stakeholders on treasury matters.
· Develops high quality and accurate treasury reporting framework for management, the Board and Shareholders. the company's weekly and monthly treasury monitoring and reporting
1. A Chartered Accountant with over 5 years of financial and management reporting experience in a senior role post articles.
2. Comprehensive knowledge and experience on all aspects of management and financial reporting in SAP will be an added advantage.
3. Strong business acumen and well-developed problem-solving capabilities.
4. A self-starter with high proficiency on Microsoft Office suite. Ability to work under pressure with excellent time management skills and strict adherence to deadlines.
5. An analytical and detail-oriented individual with good stakeholder engagement skills.