Human Resources Executive Second Interviews
We have been assigned by our esteemed client to source for suitable candidates to fill in the above position. Required is a person with strong commercial understanding and experience in managing the fluid nature of remuneration in Zimbabwe. Experience with change management and organizational effectiveness is key.
· Provide thought-leadership on HR issues across the organsation.
· Develop and implement suitable human resources strategies, policies and practices which add value and which assists the organization to cope with changing circumstances.
· Play a leading role to ensure that the organisation’s Way is implemented through leading Performance Management, Talent Management and Training and Development processes including coaching and mentoring are applied effectively and that effective strategies are in place to attract, motivate and retain highly talented individuals.
· Play a leading role to ensure that sound, harmonious and stable industrial relations exist.
· Contribute to the achievement of gender targets. Contribute to the upliftment of training and development practices and interventions coupled with talent management where appropriate to ensure that skill levels are uplifted to meet business needs with employment equity objectives.
· Ensure that effective strategies are in place to attract, motivate and retain highly talented individuals..
· Ensure effective remuneration practices in line with the organisation’s Reward Policy
· Ensure that the ongoing and recurring HR related issues/tasks are well managed and administered, e.g. monthly reporting systems, salary review processes, performance ratings, share incentive schemes, bonus schemes, target setting etc.
Degree plus relevant post graduate qualification.
Skills /competencies required
Remuneration philosophy, structures and practices, I.R., Capability/capacity building at LE and above, Pension Funds, Talent Management, People Development, Coaching, Mentoring , Performance Management, Managing Change/Transformation, Succession Planning, Recruitment, , Medical Aid, Share Schemes, Bonus Schemes, Relevant Legislation, Leadership skills, Interpersonal skills, Communication skills (verbal and written) Negotiating skills, Joint problem solving, Conflict resolution, Strategic thinking, Deal with complexity, Deal with multiple issues.