General Manager Special Purpose Vehicle Inviting Applications
For our client in the financial services sector, the candidate will be responsible for the overall success of the Special Purpose Vehicle, meeting or exceeding planned objectives for revenue and profit, and ensuring farmer satisfaction and product quality standards are met. Provides exemplary performance for staff to follow.
· Client Services
· marketing and Sales Management
· Profit Management
· Human Resource Management
· Asset Management
· Safety and Security Management
· Degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness or equivalent.
· MSc, MBA, MBL will be an added advantage.
· 10 years working experience preferably in the agriculture industry, 5 years of which should be at Senior Management level.
· Extensive knowledge of farming and agribusiness related matters is required.