Systems Architect Inviting Applications
Skills Knowledge of T24,Programming Languages and Postilion
· Designing, creating and monitoring the implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
· Developing and executing testing plans to check technical performance of various bank systems.
· Developing policies for standardizing systems.
· Working in close association with application developers and e-channels support.
· Reviewing new and existing system designs and make recommendations for improving or altering the systems.
· Reviewing existing system architecture and recommending improvements.
1. A Degree in IT, Computer Studies, Information Systems or equivalent.
2. Knowledge of T24, Programming Languages and Postilion
3. At least 3 years’ relevant experience in commercial banking.
4. Clean Class 4 Driver’s License a must.