Human Resources Manager Inviting Applications
• Develop HR strategies and procedures which support the bank in achieving its business strategy, goals and objectives.
• Work closely with the Senior Management team to ensure a proactive approach in managing the HR service across the business in line with strategic objectives.
• Forecast and prepare the annual budget by gathering relevant information, e.g. annual workforce plans, pay reviews and training requirements.
• Ensure that human resource strategy policies, processes and procedures are properly communicated and well understood across the bank
• Participate in developing organizational goals, objectives and systems and recommend necessary changes
• Manage and monitor the Human Resource budgets and track spend versus budget on an on-going basis, particularly for recruitment and training.
• Maintain and develop a current framework of policies and procedures ensuring accordance with local legislation.
• Advise and support managers on disciplinary, grievance and performance management issues ensuring all policies are adhered to
• Ensure effective training programmes are delivered
Manage the day to day operations of the Human
1. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
2. Master’s degree in business administration or leadership is an added advantage
3. Proven experience in a similar role with at least 5 years in a leadership, managing change, workforce planning and budgeting role in a banking or microfinance environment.
4. Ability to co-ordinate and communicate human resource strategy
5. Excellent knowledge of the local employment legislation and regulations
6. Thorough knowledge of local and international human resource management principles and best practices
Internal Audit Manager