Human Resources Manager Inviting Applications
• Develop HR strategies and procedures which support the bank in achieving its business strategy, goals and objectives.
• Work closely with the Senior Management team to ensure a proactive approach in managing the HR service across the business in line with strategic objectives.
• Forecast and prepare the annual budget by gathering relevant information, e.g. annual workforce plans, pay reviews and training requirements.
• Ensure that human resource strategy policies, processes and procedures are properly communicated and well understood across the bank
• Participate in developing organizational goals, objectives and systems and recommend necessary changes
• Manage and monitor the Human Resource budgets and track spend versus budget on an on-going basis, particularly for recruitment and training.
• Maintain and develop a current framework of policies and procedures ensuring accordance with local legislation.
• Advise and support managers on disciplinary, grievance and performance management issues ensuring all policies are adhered to
• Ensure effective training programmes are delivered
Manage the day to day operations of the Human
1. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
2. Master’s degree in business administration or leadership is an added advantage
3. Proven experience in a similar role with at least 5 years in a leadership, managing change, workforce planning and budgeting role in a banking or microfinance environment.
4. Ability to co-ordinate and communicate human resource strategy
5. Excellent knowledge of the local employment legislation and regulations
6. Thorough knowledge of local and international human resource management principles and best practices