Audit Assistant Inviting Applications
· Evaluate the bank’s operating controls and policies, financial reporting mechanisms, adherence to regulatory guidelines and key business indicators through participating in risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
· Provide value-added advice and support to business on the creation or modification of policies, procedures, processes, products or services to ensure an appropriate level of internal control and compliance is maintained.
· Evaluate the adequacy of process design and the effectiveness of controls in meeting business needs and mitigate risks.
· Assist in the conduct of follow-ups reviews of audited units to gauge progress in remediation.
· Prepare and /or contribute to the preparation of work plans (including risk assessment) and audit programs for assurance and/or consulting engagements.
· Obtain required information directly or indirectly through examination of records and /or interviews with staff.
· Develop and prepare informative working papers adequately documenting work performed and prepare audit assignment files for review by the Internal Audit Manager.
· Anticipating emerging issues through data and assessment
· Performing other related tasks assigned by the Internal Audit Manager
1. Degree in Risk Management / Business studies/ Banking and Finance or equivalent
2. Corporate membership of a professional body
3. At least 7-10 years relevant banking experience