Assistant Engineer Shortlisting
Skills Knowledge of best practice construction technologies Computer literacy skills in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel and MS Project an advantage
· Formulating periodic project schedules for use by site teams to direct them on tasks to be undertaken on a weekly/monthly basis
· Interpreting all technical drawings and ensuring adherence to such on implementation.
· Ensuring that all projects/construction is done as per agreed project timelines through close monitoring of progress.
· Anticipating any delays in project construction and coming up with recommendations to avoid such delays were feasible.
· Allocating resources and ensuring that required resources are on-site in time to prevent any delays.
· Assessing and ascertaining all materials to ensure that they meet prescribed quality standards.
· Undertaking all process quality checks in accordance with the management plan and ensuring that all relevant checklists are duly completed and properly documented and filed.
· Ensuring Legislative compliance where applicable e.g. NSSA, Municipalities, etc.
· Carrying out all process quality checks as per management plan and ensuring relevant checklists are completed and filed.
1. BSc Civil Engineering from a recognized University
Minimum 4 years’ experience in a Building and Civil Engineering environment and exposure to construction of buildings and civil works
3. Graduate Membership of Zimbabwe Institution of Engineers.