Treasury Dealer Inviting Applications
· Engage with the respective investors to sell the company products and service as a means of growing business
· Conclude transaction or deals through agreeing on the business and the terms and condition and ensure approval to engage the client thus increasing business
· Trade finance i.e. Structure deals to ensure that the deposit taking microfinance institutions (DTMFI) meets its income targets.
· Assist clients and facilitate in external payments and ensure growth in the portfolio
· Analyze market trends with the view to consummate profitable trades.
· Ensure that the micro bank’s local accounts are adequately funded at all times to facilitate efficient operations of the bank
· Monitor compliance of user departments to ensure maximization on finances provided
· Planning treasury activities in a cost effective manner to avoid misuse of funds
· Manage portfolio cost to income ratio to achieve sustainability of the business
· Engage clients in order to trade in money market instruments.
· Entertain clients and maintain positive relationships that will provide repeat business
· Attend to queries and inquiries in a professional manner and ensure customers are satisfied
· Receive instruction to do payment or transfer and prepare payment documentation.
· Analyze all the requisite document information to ensure accuracy to avoid inaccurate transaction by management
· Attend all organizational meetings for updates and sharing of strategies in all areas of the business.
· Identify relevant work related literature and reading for personal development that will improve business performance
1. Degree in Banking / Finance / and investment / accounting/business development or relevant
2. Corporate membership to a professional qualification
3. At least 3-5 years relevant banking experience
Internal Audit Manager
Human Resources Manager