Workflow Consultant CLOSED
Designs, develops, and maintains SAP Business Workflows and ABAP Web Dynpro applications.
· Develops the workflow tools - workflow Builder, Business Object Builder and UWL
· Develops reports, workflows, and metrics within the software environment
· Designs, develops, codes, and tests complex programs for SAP modules and functions using ABAP programming language.
· Creates specialized reports for SAP modules using ABAP programming languages.
· Develops all RICEF objects and troubleshoots using own ABAP skills
· Maps technical business needs to architectures, standards, and reusable assets.
· Debugs and corrects SAP module problems using ABAP programming language to implement OSS notes.
Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or IT-related discipline
· SAP Workflow Certification is a must.
· At least two years’ experience in developing workflow.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.
· In depth knowledge of SAP Modules such as FICO, MM and HR required.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills is required in order to communicate with a number of people such as clients and users.
Highly self-motivated and
directed, with keen attention to detail